RiiG Limited attending Home Claims Conference
RiiG Limited is delighted to be exhibiting at I Love Claims' inaugural Home Claims Conference on 6th November 2014 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Featuring an impressive line-up of industry speakers, conference sessions and panel debates, the Home Claims Conference promises some informative and lively debate on a range of topical issues:
- Home Insurance Claims: A Chance To Shine
- Leading Change and Delivering Success in Construction and Building
- Surge Events - Are We Protecting Customers in the Eye of Their Storm?
- Are we really prepared for the worst?
- What is it like to be flooded? A Customer's Perspective
- Flood Claims - A Contractor's Perspective
- Home Claims Customer Service - The Regulators View
- Why Do Customers and Claims Handlers Fall Out?
- Home Claims Service - What happens when we get it wrong?
The I Love Claims organisation is a collaboration of like minded individuals and businesses. Launched in February 2010, its mission is to 'create a community focussed on shaping a claims world that is sustainable for all'.
I Love Claims provides a platform for shared communication. It delivers industry specific news and promotes an ethos of working together more efficiently in the interest of the customer. Having produced a number of successful motor claims events, it is launching its inaugural Home Claims Conference on 6th November at the Ricoh Arena.
If you are attending the conference and would like to meet the RiiG Limited team, please visit our stand or get in touch.